Benefit from the possibility of sending email campaigns in the UpMenu online food ordering system and increase the number of online orders.
Creating email campaigns
- Go to the “Marketing” → “Email campaigns” → “New Campaign”.
- Fill out the form for creating an Email campaign:
- enter the name of the sender and message title – make sure the name is trustworthy and the title is eye-catching
- the sender’s default email address “email@example.com” is set in the system. You can use a different address, e.g. one associated with your restaurant, but this requires appropriate verification in the DNS settings
- in the message content, paste the information about the possibility of unsubscribing
- set email delivery date – current or plan to deliver in the future
- choose the clients you want to send the message to and (in case you have multiple outlets) indicate the restaurant where you will be charged the cost of the campaign.
- If you want to check if the message looks correct – press “Send test Email” in the upper right corner of the form.
- Save information by choosing:
- “Save as a draft” if you want to edit later
- “Save and send” to run the campaign.