After registering an account, the UpMenu system can be used for free for 30 days. In order to continue using the online food ordering system on your restaurant website, you will need to choose one of the UpMenu subscription plans.
How to choose the UpMenu system subscription plan
Step 1 – Choose your plan
- In the “Payments” section, choose “Plans”.
- Choose “Select” under the subscription plan of your choice.
Step 2 – Choose additional features
- Choose additional products for the online food ordering system and click “Next”.
Step 3 – Provide billing data
- Provide invoicing details and click “Next”.
Step 4 – Provide credit card
- Add your card details and click “Add”