The UpMenu online food ordering system gathers information automatically and stores data regarding all your customers.
Checking customer information
- Go to the “Customers” section and find the customer whose data you want to verify. You can do this manually, searching the list or use the search engine.
- At the end of the entry with customer information, you can find “Details”.
- Here, you can see the account of a select customer with all data available in the online food ordering system:
- Contact details;
- Information whether the customer is registered;
- Consent for marketing contact;
- Date of creating the account;
- Last delivery address;
- Information whether a customer has a fixed discount and if they are a member of the loyalty programme;
- Information about the number of placed orders as well as their total and average value.