The menu in the UpMenu system is your offer containing all products that will be presented in the “Menu” section on the restaurant website or in the mobile app.
How to create a menu
- Go to the “Menu” section.
- In the top right corner choose “Create new menu”.
- Assign a name to the menu and the restaurant where it is to apply. Save your changes.
What are pricings
Price lists in the UpMenu online ordering system contain all the information about your products. They are very helpful when you wish to change prices or manage the menu in a restaurant or the entire chain. Learn more about managing pricings: How to manage pricings in the online ordering system.
- In the “Menu” section, choose “Create new price list” next to the menu of your choice.
- In the windows that will appear, add the price list name and restaurant that it will be used in.
- Save your changes.