You can create product variants and modify them easily in UpMenu online food ordering system. With such a system in place, you can change your menu at any time, e.g. set pizza or beverage sizes.
Managing product variants
- Go to the “Menu” section. Choose “Product variants” to add a new variant.
- Assign a name for the new variant, e.g. “pizza size” and click “Save”.
- Then, using “+” add a variant, e.g. pizza 32 cm.
- Then, the variant should be attached to a given dish. To do that, edit a given product, add the variant, and save changes.
- To complete this task, specify the price for all product variants.