You can create product types and modify them easily in UpMenu online food ordering system. With such a system in place, you can change your menu at any time, e.g. set pizza or beverage sizes.
Managing product types
- Go to the “Menu” section. Choose “Manage menu” to see your menu. Choose “Product types” to add a new type.
- Assign a name for the new type, e.g. “pizza size” and click “save”.
- Then, using “+” add a type, e.g. pizza 32 cm.
- Then, the type should be attached to a given dish. To do that, edit a given product, add the type, and save changes.
- To complete this task, specify the price for all product types.