The UpMenu online food ordering system is integrated with the TSP654II and mC-Print3 printer supplied by Star. Thanks to this integration, orders will be printed automatically after their acceptance.
Configuration of the TSP654II i mC-Print3 printer
- Connect the printer to the power network and router.
- Turn the printer on while pressing “feed” at the same time. The printer will generate 2 prints. The second print will feature the IP address of the printer at the bottom.
- Enter the IP address indicated on the printout in a web browser to access the printer configuration panel.
- Choose “CloudPRNT” from the menu on the right-hand side.
- In CloudPRNT Service, choose “ENABLE”.
- Paste the link to the orders downloaded from theUpMenu system.
- Set the time for collecting prints from the online food ordering system – we recommend 20 seconds.
- Save settings.
- The URL Server address can be found in the UpMenu panel, in the “Integrations” section.
- When everything is configured correctly, “Yes” should appear in the “Printer online” column.