The UpMenu online food ordering system supports restaurant marketing activities and saves your time thanks to the possibility of sending SMS campaigns.
Creating SMS campaigns
- Choose “SMS campaigns” in the “Marketing” section.
- Click “New campaign” in the top right corner. Fill out the form for creating SMS campaigns.
- Then, you can save the campaign as draft by clicking “Save as a draft” or launch the campaign immediately, by clicking “Save and send”.
- An SMS campaign is sent to all your customers who have granted consent for restaurant marketing communication via text messages.
- The name of the sender that you input can include up to a maximum of 11 characters and will be displayed to your customer in place of the sender number. You can enter anything such as the name of your restaurant, etc.
- The length of the text message is up to a maximum of 160 characters.
- The cost of sending one text message is $ 0,8 and will be added to the upcoming invoice for the online food ordering system.
- You can also send a test message to check if it looks as it should. Click “Send test SMS” in the top right corner of the form and enter the number to which it should be sent.
- When you save the SMS campaign as a draft, you can always return to it and edit it later.