In the UpMenu online food ordering system fixing a certain order value above which the delivery will be free is often used to encourage customers to order more or to reward them for doing so.
Setting free delivery above a certain price point
- Go to the “Settings” section and choose “Delivery”.
- Click the “pencil” icon placed next to the delivery you mean to edit. Find the “Free delivery above” field and fill it in.
- Find the “Free delivery above” field, situated under the “Name” field and fill it in.
- Press “Save”.
What the customer will see?
- Your customers are now able to see the “Free delivery above: …” statement while completing their order.
- Also, the delivery price disappears automatically when the order value reaches the given point.