In UpMenu online food ordering system you can easily manage delivery costs and minimum order values.
Setting minimum order value for takeout and onsite
- Go to the “Settings” section and then choose “Order settings”.
- In the last section, “Minimum order price”, you will find two fields with the possibility to enter the minimum price. They are separate fields for take-out or eat at the restaurant.
- After entering the order value, save changes.
- If you don’t want to set a minimum order value for take-out and eat at the restaurant, leave the fields blank.
Setting minimum order value for delivery
- In the “Settings” section, choose “Delivery”.
- Click “Add delivery” or edit an existing one.
- Add the minimum order value, Save your changes.