You might want to add a one-time exception during working hours. You may want to turn off online ordering during holidays, or when you have a breakdown at a restaurant.
Adding an exception during working hours
- Go to the “Restaurant” section and choose “Working hours”.
- In the upper right corner, find the button called “Add an exception during business hours”.
- Fill in the empty fields.
- Click “Save”.
- The first field lets you inform your customers about the reason for the exception. Whatever you write there will be visible in the menu only on the day involved.
- The next two fields are “The change is effective from the day” and “The change is effective to this day”. If your restaurant is to be closed completely on that day – and not just have limited working hours – click on the slider entitled “Restaurant is closed on selected days”. If you do not intend your restaurant to be closed, simply fill in the section “New working hours”.