Besides online ordering, the UpMenu system also makes it possible to accept table bookings from your restaurant website. The online booking system can be enabled at any time.
Turning on and off the reservation
- In the “Settings” section, choose “Booking Settings”.
- Move the slider on the left to enable or disable the online booking system.
- When you enable table booking, you will need to fill out the form below the slider.
- Save your changes.
- Reservations made through the online booking system can be accepted in the exact same way as online orders in the “Orders” section.
- One booking is added to your subscription as one order.
- When making a booking, your customers will specify the time, date, and number of people.
- They will receive information about accepting or rejecting their booking in the same way as for online orders.