Delivery areas in UpMenu online food ordering system allow you to configure areas where you deliver along with delivery costs and the minimum order value.
How to set a delivery zone and control its costs.
- In the “Settings” section, choose “Delivery”.
- Click “Add delivery”.
- Add the delivery costs and fill out the information about the delivery zone.
- Using the pin, draw the approximate delivery zone on the map in the form of a rectangle.
- Save your changes.
- To obtain the exact and desired shape of a given zone, click the target symbol in the column on the left-hand side. Adjust the shape by clicking on its edges and moving the indicators. This way, you can edit the existing delivery zones.
- When you finish, click the target symbol again.
- When you add a delivery zone, you can also add any delivery costs and minimum order values. Below this amount, customers will not be able to place an order.
- You can add the “Free delivery above” option. This will offer free delivery to customers who place orders exceeding a certain amount.
Information for the customer
- When a customer places an order and enters the delivery address in one of the delivery zones, it will be possible to process the order. Delivery costs will be added to the order.
- A customer who enters an address that is not a part of any of the delivery zones will be immediately notified that the restaurant does not offer delivery to that address.