Pricings in the UpMenu online ordering system contain all the information about your products. They will be very helpful when you wish to change prices or manage the menu in a restaurant chain.
- In the “Menu” section, choose “Create new pricing” next to the menu of your choice.
- In the windows that will appear, add the price list name and restaurant that it will be used in. Save your changes.
- A new pricings that you have just created will appear under the selected menu.
- Now, choose “Manage menu” and enter product prices.
- Thanks to the UpMenu pricings, you can easily change prices in the online ordering system. Additionally, you can easily manage all prices on the entire menu across different restaurants if you own a chain.
- In the case of a restaurant chain, despite an identical menu, prices often vary depending on the location. All you have to do is prepare different price lists for different locations, e.g. in large cities the prices will be higher than in smaller towns.