As opposed to reviews on food ordering portals, the UpMenu online food ordering system makes it possible to respond to customer reviews directly in the administrative panel.
Responding to reviews
- Go to the “Ratings” section
- Find the review that you want to respond to from the drop-down list on the right and choose “Write answer”
- Enter the message you want to send to the customer and click “Send answer”
- Your customer will receive this response by email.
- If a review is negative, you can reward a customer’s dissatisfaction by giving them a discount voucher. See how to create one here: How to create a discount voucher.