Marketing automation in the online food ordering system makes it possible for you to save time thanks to automating a variety of marketing activities. Customers will receive text messages or emails in predefined situations.
List of existing automation processes
In the middle of the “Marketing automation” section in the UpMenu online food ordering system, you will find a list of automation processes available in your restaurant. Click “Options” on the right side of each process to edit or delete them.
Setting marketing automation
In the top right corner of “Marketing automation” you will find the “New automation” button. Click on it to set automation in the online food ordering system. See how to do this…
Types of marketing automation processes in the online food ordering system
- “If the customer has not ordered for some time” – a customer will receive a message if they have not placed an order at your restaurant for a specified period.
- “If the customer has already ordered a certain number of times” – the online food ordering system will send a message when a customer has placed a specific number of orders.
- “If the customer placed an order” – the UpMenu system will send a message to the customer each time they place an order.
- “If the customer rated the order” – this way you can send a message to a customer who has rated an order.
- “If the customer created an account” – a customer will receive a message when they register on your restaurant website.