The UpMenu online food ordering system collects customer reviews automatically, when they have placed an order. You can check them simply in the UpMenu administrative panel.
Opinions from customers in the UpMenu system
- Go to the “Ratings” section.
- Reviews from your customers can be found there.
- By default, you will see all customer reviews from the last week. Older reviews can be seen after changing the date range in the search criteria.
- As opposed to reviews on food ordering portals, the UpMenu online food ordering system makes it possible to respond to customer reviews. See how to do this here: How to respond to a review written by a customer.
- Reviews written in the UpMenu system are only visible to you.
Where do customer reviews come from in the UpMenu online food ordering system
Customers can issue reviews in the summary window of the order directly after placing it. They will also receive an automated email with their order summary and links for issuing a review.