Adding menu items
- Go to the “Menu” → press the chosen section or create additional.
- There is a field for adding a new menu item below the menu items list → Enter the name and price.
- Changes are saved automatically and the added menu item will appear in the menu.
Editing menu items
- Go to the “Menu” → “Edit details” next to the specify item.
- You can can make changes, among others for the following sections:
- Description – to determine e.g. product ingredients
- Size – to enter, for example, different sizes, types of products
See how to manage sizes
- Menu item labels – to add special functions to dishes, e.g. “New”, “Spicy”
See how to manage labels
- other settings regarding product availability – to offer selected dishes on specific days or times
See how to manage product availability
- Half order – it is an option dedicated to pizzerias to enable the selection of different pizza halves
See how to configure product halves
- Comment – to add a comment to the product
- Recommend menu item – to display the most-bought products at the top of the menu
See how to configure the product recommendation option
- Additional costs – to specify the conditions when they will be calculated
- Loyalty program – to build customer loyalty
See how to configure loyalty program
- Tax value – to specify different tax rates for individual products or categories, this option is visible after enabling the “Taxes” module
See how to configure taxes
- Inventory management – to effectively monitor orders and manage inventory, thanks to this option you will reduce storage costs and improve the quality of your service
See how to manage product inventory.
- Save your changes.
Adding menu items photos
- Go to the “Menu” tab → choose the menu item for which you want to add a photo.
- Press “Add image” next to the product and upload images from your source. The changes will be saved automatically.