Send sms campaigs from UpMenu to increase the number and value
Creating SMS campaigns
- Go to the “Marketing” → “SMS campaigns” → “New campaign”.
- Fill out the form to create an SMS campaign:
- enter the name of sender – this information will be displayed to the recepient instead of the sender’s number, e.g. name of the restaurant
- enter the content of the SMS – it cannot be longer than 160 characters
- set sms delivery date – current or plan to deliver in the future
- choose the clients you want to send the message to and (in case you have multiple outlets) indicate the restaurant where you will be charged the cost of the campaign.
- If you want to check if the message looks correct – press “Send test SMS” in the upper right corner of the form and enter the number to which it should be sent.
- Save information by choosing:
- “Save as a draft” if you want to edit later
- “Save and send” to run the campaign.