If you need help in accepting payments online, you can match UpMenu with Adyen - the multifunctional payment platform built to simplify and accelerate payment all over the world. They support online, mobile and terminal transactions within one global system. It’s a modern infrastructure that connects businesses directly to popular payment card networks. That’s the omnichannel solution that gives you access to the rich buyer information, regardless of the sales channel.
Adyen is a Dutch company that has over 3,500 customers all over the world. They provide payment solutions for businesses and accelerate accepting payments in e-commerce, mobile and point-of-sale payment systems. Adyen is the platform that will connect your business to various payment methods worldwide. They offer online services to merchants allowing them to accept electronic payments by means of different transaction methods (e.o. credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers).
The benefits of Adyen for your restaurant
Businesses of all sizes are spreading across borders to reach customers around the world. If you run your own restaurant you have to choose the best transaction solution for your business from the wide range of payment service providers. However, it’s not always easy, because many countries have their preferred ways to pay, and sometimes don’t accept other popular payment methods. With Adyen, you don’t have to choose one payment system. They provide an omnichannel solution that allows adding any transaction method. As a result, you can manage many popular card networks in one place. It means your customers can choose any payment methods that are popular in different corners of the world. It’s an end-to-end solution that comprises the whole payments value network and enables you to manage the whole transaction flow within a single platform. With the unification of transaction methods, you will ensure the constant experience for your customers, regardless of their location.
Global payment tailored to the retail sector
With this unified payment solution, you will meet your customers' needs during ordering from your restaurant. You will get to know your customers' behaviour better by getting access to unified payment data that Adyen platform provides.
- You will identify recurring customers with tokenized payments
- Adyen dashboard gives one view of all payments channels regardless of the region
- You will get payment processing insight that will help you to enhance authentication rates
- While using the terminal you can detect the customers' language and let them choose the preferred currency
protection against fraud
, Adyen diminishes the risk connected to running transactions. You can streamline your operations in a safe way.
The advantages of integrating UpMenu with Adyen
Thanks to the integration of UpMenu with Adyen, you can process payments with Adyen, Stripe or Paypal. What's more, you will be able to accept all major global and local payment methods, enable recurring payments, and use risk management system. With Adyen services connected to UpMenu:
- you can add any payment methods easily
- the conversion rates in your restaurant will increase
- you will reduce costs and optimize your restaurant's results
- restaurants chains will use one contract to get access to centralized reporting in all regions
- quick-service restaurants will gain fast payments adjusted to their pace
- you will grow your restaurant globally
- you can accept payment from any place your clients order food
How to start using Adyen with UpMenu?
Adyen allows accepting digital payments on any device or channel, in the different business models: B2C, B2B, subscriptions. You can discover all the payment options you need to get the most out of your online transactions: web payments, in-app payments and
- the option implied in integration with UpMenu. Start accepting payments through Adyen?
Step 1 Create an account in Adyen
To start using payment in UpMenu using Adyen, you must
create an account.
Complete your details on an online form and start testing. This account will give you access to the
- the space to manage your payments. From this level, you can configure the supported payment types, currencies etc. Based on the country you choose, Adyen will configure some of the most popular payment types.
Step 2 Generate your API key
In order to be able to handle payments with Adyen, you will need the key API for authentication.
Step 3 Customize the design of the payment page
The integration of Adyen in UpMenu implies a payment method called PayByLink. This means that for each payment there will be a link generated and the client will be redirected to the payment page supported by Adyen. This page will show all the payment types you have configured. You have the option to set your restaurant name, logo (200x200px size) and the background colour. To do this you must:
- Log in to your account and go to Customer Area
- Select Account > Pay by Link
Step 4 Configure your account
Set supported payment methods and start accepting payments around the world! In this step you can add the payment types you would like to see displayed on the payment page that customers will be able to use while paying for their orders. To do so, you must:
- Log in to your account and go to the Customer Area.
- Go to the merchant's account in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Account > Payment methods > Add payment methods
- After entering the chosen payment name in the search field you will see all payment types supported by your merchant account in the drop-down list.
Installing Adyen in UpMenu
The last step to complete the integration is setting up Adyen payment in UpMenu system. How to do this?
- Log in to the administrator panel in your restaurant.
- Select Restaurant > Payment types from the menu on the left.
- Switch Adyen.
Check the step-by-step tutorial on setting up Adyen account and installing it in UpMenu.